Tuesday 24 July 2012

Flowers, Germany and Mice...

...but not in that order. I'll start with the mice. I knitted this mouse from a Jean Greenhowe pattern for one of my grandmas for Christmas- I haven't decided which one yet! It was easy to make and I enjoyed doing it. I went wrong once, but that was just my lack of attention to the pattern, not the pattern itself...

Next up is flowers. I went for a walk with my mum yesterday, round the fields near our house, and I took lots of lovely photos of flowers. Sadly, the only wildlife that stayed still long enough for a photo were two pidgeons on a roof. When I got home, all the photos of flowers made me think I should take photos of the flowers I grew for my blog- well, I did technically 'make' them!

Lastly, Germany. This is my last post for a week or so, because I'm off to Germany on Friday, and won't be back until next Thursday. See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!