Sunday 23 June 2013

Simply Scrumptious Smoothie

My mum stayed over last night, and this morning when I went to the shop to get some bits for a nice breakfast (I would have got them before but it was a bit unplanned!) I went a little overboard... We couldn't decide what we wanted so I got... Everything! Meaning bacon, crumpets, oats, malt loaf and yoghurt! As I am eating freezer meals and consequently hardly buying anything, I thought I may as well! Our breakfast was two crumpets and two rashers of bacon each, then some yoghurt with the fruit loaf. It was delicious!

The yoghurt I got was Onken. mango, papaya and passionfruit. After eating a supermarket basic brand for so long it was so creamy and good! I do really like the basics one actually, but it made a nice change!

Then for lunch I made a smoothie with the yoghurt, a banana and milk. It was really nice, a light but filling lunch after a big breakfast! Plus I got to use my smoothie cup... which is just plain cool to be honest.


My next post will be about a few things I made whilst at home... check here tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!