Friday 10 August 2012

Cakes and Cards

It's my grandma and grandpa's wedding anniversary today, and in my usual style, I made them a present. This time it's not a 'craft project', it's cakes! I did half quantities of two recipes- Nigella Lawson fairy cakes, and a plain bun recipe which I added raisins too (we had no currants :( ) Even the strawberry jam is homemade, courtesy of my mum and I. I know I could have done something more complicated, but sometimes it's the simple pleasures, right?


 

I also made them a card. Well, I actually made two, but one is for my mum and dad to give to them. It was nice to be able to spend time making them, as when I was working for my A-Levels I didn't have a lot of time for this sort of thing!

P.s. Once again, sorry for the poor photo quality, my camera isn't that brilliant...


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!