Thursday 23 August 2012

Let Me Eat Cake!

As you know, I made an Anglo-Italian trifle for our Italian meal on Sunday. It completely lived up to expectations (and then some), as it was absolutely delicious. There was even some left over, which only lasted until Monday...

Continuing with the baking theme, I made Delia Smith's Dundee Cake yesterday, for when we go away over bank holiday weekend. It was quite annoying to open the book and find out that it tastes better when kept for a week, but never mind. If it tastes as good as it smelt when it was cooking, I have nothing to worry about. We can't wait to try it- my mum has actualy asked that I hide it, so that it lasts until the weekend!
My little blog has been going for a few weeks now, and I just wanted to thank everyone who has taken the time to look at it- and to tell you to stick with it, because I have more posts lined up for the next few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!