Saturday 19 October 2013

Post Preview: Pseudo Subway!

If you have been following my blog for a while, you will know that I generally use my phone to take my photos. Well, my phone may or may not have gotten very, very wet a few days ago and is currently unusable... But I have a camera! However, I do not have the connector cable. I knew exactl where it was until last weekend when I decided to have a good tidy up and sort out. I went to use it today, and lo and behold, it's not there. Moral of the story: never tidy up... I'm joking; I actually quite like to clean... anyway. I have the photos of tonight's tea on my camera as I didn't know I had lost the cable, so I will write about it when, and I mean WHEN I find it. But just a little taster to keep you interested...

I'm not a huge 'fast food' fan, but I do like Subway. I also have a great love for Indian food. Put the two together. Magic. Subway are currently selling a Tandoori Chicken Flatbread, and I decided to make my own (cheaper!) version. So I have something to write with the photos I'll say no more, but I will just say that it was very, very satisfying and tasty... so watch out Subway ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!