Saturday 13 July 2013

A Perfectly Planned Ploughman's

It is 28 degrees here today. I love the hot weather. Luckily, I had an appropriate tea for such weather planned, a Ploughman's. But not just any Ploughman's. A 'Hot Ploughman's'. You may ask why I would want a warm meal on a hot day, but it just worked somehow, especially with my little salad bits on the side. I use the term salad loosely, as it was just tomato and carrot! The recipe book version used a 'small, uncut loaf' to serve four people, but I just bought a nice crusty-ish roll to serve one. It worked out pretty well, as the twenty minutes it was in the oven was just the right amount of time for me to shower and wash my hair and cut the vegetables. I love it when a plan comes together.


Fresh out of the oven- it smelled so good; a combination of baking bread, sweet pickle and cheese!


 
Look. How could anybody not want that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!