Saturday 18 May 2013

Chicken Challenge #1

My dad said to me a while ago that if I roasted a chicken, it would last me a whole week. This week, I have finally got round to testing that theory! Every day this week, bar one, I will be having a different chicken dish, and I will see if it does indeed last the whole week. I can't wait.

Of course, the first dish had to be a roast dinner. One of my (many) number one dishes... The accompaniments were mixed veg, stuffing, mashed potato and gravy. Instead of using the cooking instructions on the packet, I used... my mum. She is the best cook I know, and I'm glad I did what she said! The chicken turned out really moist and juicy and, well, perfect.

Perfect!

Not that I eat the skin, but look how crispy and golden it is.
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!