Tuesday 14 May 2013

Frittata Fun

Hello! I know I have been a bit rubbish with posting recently, but I have been at home for three weeks so have been doing lots of fun things... My mum and I made a lot of good food, including Marble Cupcakes, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake, Banana Cinnamon Muffins and Double Chocolate Cookies to name but a few. We had some very very good meals as well. But no photos sadly, so you will have to imagine them all!

My first tea back was a ham frittata, from Nigella Lawson's Kitchen... I know I said I would have the spinach and the ham one next time... I will definitely do it at some point, I just have so many recipes I want to try!

You would make this as you would a normal frittata, but I would say to check the saltiness of your ham before seasoning. I had some of my ham in a sandwhich at lunch, so I knew it was quite salty. I only added a teeny pinch of salt because of this as I didn't want it to be too salty!

Bottom set, just need to grill the top...

 
 
There are four or five different frittatas in Nigella's 'Frittata Party', this is the secon one I have tried. The first one was Great Green Eggs. Two successes- not that Nigella ever lets me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!