Monday 11 February 2013

Lovely Lovebirds

Finally, a craft post! I'm at home for a few days so have been able to do some crafting. My mum and I have a large collection of craft books, so it was hard to know where to start, but I chose to do something from 'Teeny Tiny Crochet' because I've never made anything from it before. As it's Valentine's Day soon, my mum suggested the Lovable Lovebirds.

They were super quick to make; I made two yesterday and two today. The lovebirds in the book had red wings, but I am going to do a few pairs with different coloured wings- still Valentine's themed though (red, pink, pink glitter and cream). I have done two pairs so far. I might not do the other colours this year, but they will be done! They are so cute, lovely decorations for Valentine's day. We also had the idea of using them as wedding decorations, with the heart-shaped wings in the colour theme of the wedding. Or maybe a cute gift for a wedding or anniversary? The possibilities are endless.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!