Sunday 17 February 2013

Top Tortilla

I have a had these few potatoes for a while, and I wanted to use them before they went bad. I always have eggs in the fridge, so decided to make a tortilla for tea. I have made them to various recipes before, but this time I just made it up! It's really not difficult. Slice potatoes as thin as they will go. Cook them in a frying pan. Add beaten egg. Then, if you want, grill to finish, maybe with grated cheese on the top. Since my frying pan has a plastic handle, and I don't have any cheese, I skipped this bit!

I also got to uses my multpro machine, which was a bonus... I love it! It made it so quick and easy to slice the potatoes, and got them nice and thin which also cut down on the cooking time of course. quick things. It's tasty as well. Bonus.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!