Monday 28 January 2013

Marvellous Mexican Eggs

Another great recipe from Nigella Lawson tonight; Mexican Scrambled Eggs. I have been meaning to have this for ages, my mum makes it quite a bit at home, and recommended it to me ages ago. I just kept forgetting to out it on my menu. Which is bad, because it was so yummy, I have been missing out! It is basically scrambled eggs (obviously!), with tortilla, tomato, chilli and spring onion in. It is a nice light, but filling tea. The tortilla is first fried to make it crispy, but in barely any oil so it is still light and not at all greasy. The tortilla I used was a chilli and jalapenõ one, the recipe says plain, but I think it went really well! It was quick to make as well, which is always a bonus. Safe to say, it will be on my menu quite a bit now- Well I do have a lot of lost time to make up for...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!