Thursday 4 October 2012

Chickens

I wanted to show you something crafty, because I'm going to be doing a lot of 'food' posts, so I looked through the old photos on my laptop and came up with this!



They actually serve a dual purpose, due to the photo difficulties I told you about in my last post... I don't have any craft books with me (sigh), but I remember that they are a Nikki Trench pattern from Super Cute Crochet. Even though this wool wasn't the original colour used, I think they look rather cute. I've made several chicks for gifts from this pattern, as they are quick and easy to make. They actually come from part of a family, with mummy chicken and daddy rooster, but I haven't got round to making them yet. Maybe one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!