Sunday 28 October 2012

Hash of a Corned-Beef Hash

I did make a hash of opening the tin of corned beef. It took three of us to do it in the end. But in my defence, the little tab you're supposed to roll round came off. But we got there in the end! I'm glad we did, it was a very nice meal. I cut the potatoes a teeny bit too big, so they took a little longer to cook, but that's a minor niggle really. A Mary Berry recipe, and a recipe that I will be repeating. Few ingredients, most of which you're likely to have hanging about the house anyway- beef stock, butter, onions, potatoes, corned beef and seasoning. Well, you might not have corned beef. But five out of six aint bad! 
It might not be the best looking dish, but trust me, the taste more than makes up for it.


Remember, don't judge a book by it's cover!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!