Thursday 25 October 2012

Extra Egg Fried Rice

I call it extra, because, if you read my last post, you'll know that I wasn't going to post today because I was having leftovers for tea and I don't have anything with me for any craft projects. But, I made egg fried rice for lunch to use up the last of the pancetta I got for the Venetian Stew (see earlier posts!). Along with the pancetta, I added spring onions (which also wanted using) and peas. I cooked the rice yesterday, as egg fried rice is better made with cold, cooked rice (top tip!), and finished it this morning, which took all of about 10 minutes. Give it a go! Delicious, and along with my apple and other special Müller yoghurt-cookies and cream this time-, a very good lunch!


The making of...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!