Monday 4 March 2013

Lucious Lemony Pasta

As you have probably guessed, I am a big Nigella Lawson fan, and last night I had another one of her recipes. It is from the Nigellisima book, which I don't have, but my mum sent me a photocopy of the page a while ago. The recipe was Spaghetti with Tuna, Lemon and Rocket. What it says on the tin, plus a little bit more... the flavours worked well together, even though they are all quite strong. Very refreshing and tangy, just what I wanted. Even though I was certain I would enjoy this dish, it was even nicer than I expected, and I will definitely have it again.


Look at the tiny garlic clove I used compared to a medium one, compared to the oversized one!

The sauce before it was mixed... with a slightly yellow spring onion!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!