Friday 23 November 2012

A Brilliant Bake

I don't mean a bake in the traditional sense, I mean a pasta bake. I hadn't had one for ages, and when I was doing my menu for this week, it just had to be on there. I like them because you can put pretty much anything in them. I knew I wanted tuna, because that's what I usually used to have. And that worked out pretty well, because I knew I'd have some sweetcorn left over from the Indian-Style Rice Salad I had this week. I also added in some chestnut mushrooms that were in the fridge, along with a tomato pasta sauce and it all went together rather nicely. It is literally only a case of partially cooking the pasta, mixing in the other ingredients, and, well, baking. Piece of bake- I mean piece of cake!

It looks like a lot, but my bowls are just really small!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!