Tuesday 13 November 2012

A Colourful Combination

Today, I'm sharing my lunch with you. Not the actual food obviously, but you know what I mean! But I'll start with tea. Wrong order I know, but all will become clear. For tea today I made Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's Baba Ganoush, and ate it in a toasted pitta. But the pittas came in packs of six, so I had one for lunch as well so they didn't go to waste- my freezer drawer is getting very full! In it I had salad cream, beetroot (which I mainly bought for my tea tomorrow!), pickled jalapenos and a smidge of peanut butter. Yes, it's very random, but it worked. I think it would have been better if it was eaten freshly made, because the spreads had kind of soaked in by lunch, but it was still nice all the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!